Stolen from my friend,
Steal from me if you wish! Okay, here goes...
- Available: Untouchable.
- Age: 27
- Annoyance: ...Pass.
- Allergic: Nope.
- Animal: Wolf or bear.
- Actor: Ian McKellan.
- Beer: Strongbow: Honey and Apple Hard Cider.
- Birthday/Birthplace: December 1st/Houston, TX.
- Best Friends: Can’t name her, but she’s not my best friend anymore.
- Body Part on opposite sex: Feet. ...WHAT?! You got a problem with that?!
- Best feeling in the world: I’ll let you know when I find it.
- Blind or Deaf: Can’t I just be mute
- Best weather: Sunny, but not too hot.
- Been in Love: Truly? Once. Never again ...the bitch.
- Been on stage?: Yeah, I was a techie in drama.
- Believe in yourself?: Hahahahahahaha!!! ...No.
- Believe in life on other planets: The universe is so vast, there’s no concrete answer I can give.
- Believe in miracles: Yeah.
- Believe in Magic: Eh...
- Believe in God: Of course I do. But not necessarily in a religious way; more of like a friendly relationship sort of way.
- Believe in Satan: Of course.
- Believe in Santa: Spiritually, yeah.
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: I lived with one!
- Believe in Evolution: Of course. I don’t see why Creation and Evolution can’t just coexist. (I prefer not to argue or debate about this, so I respectfully ask those who read this portion to please leave it alone.)
- Car: Currently? A gunmetal grey Toyota Camry.
- Candy: Cherry Fruitvines. Yum.
- Color: Blue
- Cried in school: Yeah...
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Both, dammit!
- Chinese/Mexican: Chinese.
- Cake or pie: Both, dammit!
- Countries to visit: Ireland, Italy and the Caribbean
- Day or Night: Both, dammit!
- Dream vehicle: Something sensible, I guess. Don’t do cars really.
- Danced: Nope
- Dance in the rain?: Yep.
- Dance in the middle of the street?: Nope.
- Do the splits?: What do you think?
- Eggs: Scrambled.
- Eyes: Hazel.
- Everyone has: Something special and unique about them.
- Ever failed a class?: Spanish.
- First crush: A girl named Michelle from my much earlier days.
- Full name: No.
- First thoughts waking up: Why am I still here?
- Food: Seafood, Chinese, Italian or some barbecue.
- Greatest Fear: Dying alone was
my greatest fear, but now that it’s an inevitability, it’s turned into a depression ...a depression I kicked square in the butt because I’m lovin’ the bachelor’s life!
- Giver or taker: Giver, but learned to stop giving to people who don't deserve it.
- Goals: Become a successful animator, publish my story project and make a good name for myself.
- Gum: It’s okay.
- Get along with your parents?: Oh my, yes.
- Good luck charms: Bah!
- Hair color: Blackish-brown
- Height: 6’1"
- Happy: Eh, so-so.
- Holidays: Christmas, Easter, Turkey Day and Halloween.
- How do you want to die: A hero, but I know that’s not gonna happen.
- Health freak?: Nope, not really.
- Hate: Can’t say exactly...
- Eye color: Doesn't matter
- Hair color: Doesn't matter
- Height: Doesn't matter
- Clothing Style: Doesn’t matter
- Characteristics: I’d prefer some things opposite of myself...
- Ice Cream: Cookie dough.
- Instrument: Guitar and bass.
- Jewelry: I love my cross pendants.
- Job: I'm a graphic/production artist and printer at a sign shop. That’s all you need to know.
- Kids: No.
- Kick-boxing or karate: If I can learn both, then I’ll be in business!
- Keep a journal?: Yes actually.
- Longest Car Ride: 21 hours. From Dickinson to Seguin (both in Texas). This was back when hurricane Rita hit us. Didn’t mind the ride though.
- Love: ...Blow me.
- Letter: Y
- Laughed so hard you cried: Oh lord, yes. One time, I had some back pain going, and a giggle-fit erupted so badly, I was on the floor for several minutes. A good time was had by all, even by the schmuck on the floor writhing in pain.
- Love at first sight: Hell no.
- Milk flavor: Chocolate.
- Movie: Lord Of The Rings, Harry Potter, Clerks and Hellboy.
- Mooned anyone?: Nope ...don’t have a butt. <.<
- Marriage: Used to think about it, but not anymore. Honestly, screw intimate relationships.
- Motion sickness?: Nope.
- McD's or BK: Both, dammit!
- Number of Siblings: 3
- Number of Piercings: None
- Number: 9
- Overused Phrases: ...YOLO?
- One wish: More wishes...
- One phobia: Arachnophobia
- Place you'd like to live: Already here.
- Pepsi/Coke: Both, dammit!
- Quail: Bird?
- Questionnaires: They’re good for a chuckle
- Quote: "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -Albert Einstein
- Reason to cry: No comment.
- Reality T.V.: Waste. Of. Time.
- Radio Station: 94.5 The Buzz ...before it became a giant vagina... =__=
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: Nope.
- Song: Currently running “Tragedy’s A’ Comin’” by Primus.
- Shoe size: 13 US men’s size
- Sushi: It’s alright.
- Skipped school: Nope.
- Slept outside: Once.
- Seen a dead body?: Yep.
- Smoked?: Nope.
- Skinny dipped?: Nope.
- Shower daily?: Yep.
- Sing?: Yep.
- In the shower?: Yep.
- Swear?: I try not to.
- Stuffed Animals?: ...Love ‘em. >//w//>
- Single/Group dates: Neither! Bachelor for life!!!
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Both, dammit!
- Scientists need to invent: A cure for cancer... I’m serious.
- Time for bed: Er, whenever I’m tired?...
- Thunderstorms: Love ‘em.
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: Nope.
- Unpredictable: Very seldom.
- Understanding?: Most of the time.
- Under the influence?: Nope
- Vegetable you hate: Red onions.
- Vegetable you love: Carrots!
- Vacation spot:
- Weakness: I’m a little naive...
- When you grow up: I am
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: None.
- Who makes you laugh the most:
- Worst feeling: Heartache.
- Wanted to be a model?: Nope.
- Where do we go when we die: No idea, but it’ll be an adventure finding out!
- Worst weather: Extreme cold or heat.
- Walk with a book on your head?: Once. lol
- X-Rays: None that I know of. Well actually, there were a few dental x-rays I took.
-Year it is now: 2015.
- Zoo animal: Wolf or bear.
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius (Or the rabbit if you’re talking about the Chinese zodiac).
Well now, this was neat.
Hope you enjoyed it!